Tuesday 27 September 2011

Shopbop

Herve Leger


As you probably know, I'm always looking for interesting websites (even though I rarely buy anything) largely because I'm interested in knowing which are the "new-in" brands.. So here I am with a new one! It's called shopbop.com and really has a huge selection. Plus, they've got an earth-friendly section which, in spite of its small size, I'm still happy about, as it may mean we are headed in the right direction (: [or a I too optimistic?]
Oh, I almost forgot! They also sell clothes directly from the runway! Isn't that great?

Come forse saprete, sono sempre alla ricerca di siti interessanti (anche se raramente poi faccio acquisti) principalmente perché mi interessa sapere quali sono i "nuovi arrivi" in materia di designers.. Quindi ecco l'ultimo risultato della mia curiosità: shopbop.com. E' un sito con una selezione incredibilmente ampia e con una sezione dedicata a vestiti e accessori "earth-friendly". Nonostante questa sia piuttosto piccola, sono ugualmente felice perché potrebbe significare che ci stiamo muovendo nella giusta direzione (:  [o sono troppo ottimista?]
Oh, quasi dimenticavo! Il sito vende anche capi direttamente dalle sfilate! Non è fantastico?



Marc by Marc Jacobs

Tom Binns

Theyskens' Theory


Halston Heritage



Worth taking a look, huh? 


No comments:

Post a Comment