Friday 9 September 2011

Vogue Fashion's Night Out 2011





It's already over, but boy was it good! This year's Vfno was - needless to say - crowded and amazing. It was impossible to see everything, so here are some pictures of what my boyfriend and I went peeking in. And yes, he survived (:

E' già tutto finito ma è stato davvero splendido! La Vfno di quest'anno è stata - non ci sarebbe neanche bisogno di dirlo - affollata e incredibile. Era letteralmente impossibile riuscire a vedere tutto, quindi ecco alcune foto dei negozi in cui il mio fidanzato ed io siamo andati a curiosare. E sì, è sopravvissuto (:



KENZO and their to-die-for Macaron bags



YSL's jumpsuits <3



Stella McCartney's courtyard cupcake-party..



...and a cupcake+giftset!



Gucci's vfno limited edition handbags



The new loafers collection from Bottega Veneta



Giorgio Armani's atrium



Max & Co window-band



FURLA's new Candy bags collection


Ok ok, I know you've probably had enough! I just have one last photo to show you. It's my boyfriend's latest present.. He's out of his mind, but I love him.



And I love these shoes!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment